4.10.2012

Amber Rose has set a date and picked a wedding dress



Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa may have committed in the last month, but Rose, 28, said her wedding plans in place.

Rose is "very happy" about the wedding planning. "No matter what I do, yet I have my wedding dress in my head," he said, adding that she always finds the inspiration for the wedding magazines to come.

Taffeta Strapless Neckline Ball Gown Wedding Dress with Ruched Neckline AC151
"I take all the wedding magazines. I break all sides and I took our references to fashion magazines," he told the people. "I see myself picking up food magazines, I want for my reception."

Rose tells the magazine that date has been set, but does not intend to proclaim it. It would be the wedding magazines for ideas for wedding gowns at the end, you've found the perfect dress. He said, however, keeps options open, because marriage is not in the near future.

"I chose the wedding dress of the most beautiful I've ever seen," he said. "But you know, we are not married for a while, so you can change your mind."

Wiz Khalifa, 24, and Amber Rose announced their engagement was announced on Twitter since March 1.

"She said yes!" Khalifa wrote.

"He made me the happiest woman in the world!" A rose was added ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario